Read the blog in another language!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sweden Freelance launches!

Hello non-existant readers that will most likely not read this post because it will be too far down!

On this blog I will be writing about various subjects but mostly all will be related to freelancing. I've worked as a freelancer in various different niches and categories for about seven years now. Translating, writing, design, marketing, PR, Social Media and such.

In my work I've experienced quite a lot and run into various situations, both good and bad. Since freelancing is getting more and more popular lately I decided to do what I can to help people out as much as possible.

My goal will be to post a minimum of three times a week but I hope it will end up being more often than that!

If there is anything you're interested in or curious about, feel free to drop a comment and I'll see what I can do. I'll also gladly help out if you're struggling with freelancing!

If you feel like showing this blog some love, feel free to share it on Facebook or Twitter, I wouldn't mind the extra help.

No comments:

Post a Comment